Thursday, January 29, 2015

Teaching Instructors How to Use a ZigZag Exercise



The focus of this tutorial is how to use a ZIGZAG exercise in the classroom.  I like this particular exercise because it allows a certain amount of controlled chaos into the classroom and yet can bring home some powerful learning.  The example used in teaching the exercise is Conducting a SWOT analysis.  This is my favorite way to do a SWOT analysis.

I discovered the iPad app "bContext" which I used to create the tutorial below.  I know it isn't perfect but I think this is a cool way to teach and keep the tutorial around for use in the future.  You can embed it in sites such as this or send it by email link.  There are different versions of the app, some free, which is what I used to make this tutorial, and some paid, depending on your need.  Let me know your thoughts or if you have found an even better way to do the same thing.


Swot Analysis Using Zigzag Exercise

View more presentations from Rick Upchurch

No comments:

Post a Comment