Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Year In Review & Top Viewed Posts of 2014

2014 has been a year of change: changed jobs, moved across the country, adjusting to living in the deep south, one son married, another announcing a pregnancy, just to mention a few.  Through all of these changes, God has supplied strength and guidance.  I am always so amazed at the way our lives unfold, never, it seems, like we would have imagined.  

Two accomplishments this year that were important to me:  First, I published the discipleship journal:  Spiritual Warfare: Our Weapons are Not of This World.   I have felt for years that this was a project which God wanted me to finish and am thankful that it is now available.  Second, I published in Kindle format, The Principles of Life.  I am passionate about using a set of life principles to guide your life and I have shared these principles with hundreds if not thousands over the last 20 years.

It is always interesting to look back at which of the posts have received the most views.  Here are the top 10 posts as ranked by views for 2014:








8.  Twilight





Hope you have a blessed New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment