Thursday, February 11, 2010

Response to Tungle.com com survey.  Tungle is a great scheduling software which makes it easy for people to schedule meetings with you and easy for you to send open times for meetings to individuals or groups to find a common time to meet.  I highly recommend Tungle!

  1. What made you decide to start Tungling? I read a review in a blog by ProfHacker and thought I would give Tungle a try - I have not been disappointed.
  2. What’s one thing we do better than any other productivity app out there?I like the capability of sending a link (or even posting a link) so that if someone needs to schedule a meeting they can easily do so.  I sent a web-link to some key people in my organization so that if they need to schedule something with me it will be easy for them to see when I am available and easy to propose a time for a meeting.  I also like that I can highlight multiple times on a calendar for a meeting and send that to several people, who can highlight their availability and how tungle merges all of that to find the common times for me to select for the meeting.
  3. What’s one thing we could do to create a better experience for you?Right now I can't think of anything.
  4. Do you refer Tungle.me to others?  If yes, why?Yes, I do for the reasons stated above.
  5. What would you Google to find an app like Tungle.me? scheduling application

No comments:

Post a Comment